Merchant Cash Advances
MCA is a grand funding option for small business that accept any types of payment methods.
- This alternative business financing was created specifically to deal with the troubles of conventional financing options like complex approval procedures, lengthy waiting phase, restrictions and high decline ratio.
- Business gets a lump sum of cash deposited directly into their business bank account!
- If you are low on cash, cash flow issues and need working capital support business operations quickly?
- Can’t get a loan from your bank? MCA from BPC is the just right way out for your business support needs.
- A MCA is an exceptional way to access capital in a cash-flow friendly way by making daily, weekly, bi-weekly and/or monthly payment.
- You shouldn’t have second thoughts; this is worthy investment to achieve your ultimate goal.
Latest News & Press
Daniel Platt, co-owner of Localing, a company that takes guided tours around Melbourne, has struggled with invoicing. Photo: Josh... read more
Why Did Investment-Grade Bond Issuance Rise in October? Investment-grade bond yields Investment-grade bond yields fell by three basis points month-over-month and... read more
Negative swap spreads, fractured repo rates, big moves, and much more. "May you live in interesting times" is sometimes said to be an... read more
Will the US economy enter a recession next year — or just keep going and going and going? Here are the odds
In a new note, Goldman Sachs points out that the current economic expansion — beginning in July 2009 —... read more
The US economy is turning into a nightmare for recruiters: They just can't find enough qualified people to fill... read more
REUTERS/Ralph OrlowskiCFOs and their overall finance departments are trying to find a balance for financial priorities in 2016. CFOs and... read more